Can I also use standard wheels/hubs on my bike if I use a Classified hub?

SL 04012024,  needs evaluation!

This article seems to be about ITS frames?


Yes, you will need to replace the torque insert on the left dropout with a conventional insert, which is supplied with the bike.


Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request